The Senior Network
Are You Senior Network Ready?
Are you over 55? 65? 75? 85? 100? Are you of retirement age? Perhaps retired already? Are you considered the “older generation”, called an “old-timer”, or perhaps referred to as “over the hill”? Do you worry about social security? Are you tired, weary, lonely, feeling worthless, or concerned about dying? Are you in search of a genuine senior community? We are based in Wake County, North Carolina, and growing very quickly.
The Senior Network is here for you, to help you in your later years of life, to put a smile on your face, to help you have joy and peace, and to create a lasting friendship.
"Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain."
The Senior Network's Upcoming Events
- Mon, Jun 12RaleighSpecial Feature: Carla Payne from "Aging Care Matters"
- Mon, Jun 12RolesvilleFUN! FUN! FUN! Meet new people! Laugh with them!
- Tue, Jun 13Wake Forest"The Laura and Don Bowen Show". Enjoy "oldies", country, and a little gospel music. Singalong - Clap - Dance
- Wed, Jun 14RolesvilleSpecial Feature: "Blood Pressure - How It Affects Your Body" presented by Crystal Marquina.
- Sat, Jun 17Wake ForestLearn about "Cybersecurity"
- Mon, Jun 19RolesvilleLearn about COMPASSIONATE TRANSPORT
- Tue, Jun 20Wake ForestSpecial Program to honor our Veterans!
- Mon, Jun 26Wake ForestLive Music, Special Feature, Sharing!